As always, the experience of our guests, together with their health and safety, is an absolute priority for Hotel Villa Traiano. Now more than ever, our commitment is focused on protecting the health of all our guests, and our staff, without compromising the quality of their time spent with us. We make every effort to guarantee your safety on holiday and offer you maximum flexibility in the continuously evolving situation of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We seek to ensure your next holiday will be a truly pleasurable experience. To offer you greater flexibility, we have revised our cancellation policy.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very proud to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. We follow strictly the most up-to-date standards and protocols established by global experts and government entities, including the World Health Organization and the Centres for Disease Prevention and Control, with the aim of optimizing the effectiveness of our response.
* Our Team receives continuous and updated operating instructions and protocols.
* We have increased the frequency with which we clean and sanitize common areas and rooms.
* Our guests will find hand sanitizer and face masks available in all our facilities.
* We will continue to apply the latest safety and hygiene regulations in our catering services and wellness centre.
* As well as these measures, we recommend that you consult the travel safety information available. The World Health Organization (WHO) has issued numerous recommendations for reducing the risk of exposure to a range of diseases, including hygiene guidelines for hands and airways, and food safety.
We are here to help you if you have any queries on the safety measures that our company has in place.