Information pursuant to Art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the code of Leg. Decree 196/2003, we provide the following information.
As with many other websites, we use log files. These files record visitor activity on websites – a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting provider analytics services.
The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages or the number of clicks.
The information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the website and gather demographic information. The IP addresses and other information are not linked to any personally identifiable information, so all the data are collected in totally anonymous form.
Third-party ad servers
Google and its partners use advertising cookies to show ads to website users (on this and other sites) based on the statistical data collected on this site and on the websites of Google partners.
Users can choose to disable personalized adverts by going to Ad Settings.
Go to www.aboutads.info to disable third-party ad server cookies.
Our advertising partners
Our website has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Please consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for further information on how they operate and for instructions on how to disable third-party cookies.
If you wish to disable the cookies, you can do so via your individual browser options. More information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the respective browser websites.
Purposes of processing
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- providing access to reserved areas of the Portal and connected Portals/websites and sending messages, including business communications, news, updates on initiatives concerning this website and subsidiaries and/or associated websites and/or sponsors.
- possible transfer to third parties of the aforementioned data, again for the purposes of email marketing campaigns and to send business communications.
- fulfilling the obligations required by law or regulations;
- managing contacts;
Method of processing
Data will be processed using the following methods:
- data collection via single opt-in, in a special database;
- recording and processing in paper and/or electronic format;
- organizing archives in predominantly automated format, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All the data requested are compulsory.
Recipients to which personal data may be disclosed.
The data collected may be disclosed to:
- companies and businesses for the purposes of direct mailing or similar activity;
- associations and foundations that intend to purchase advertising spaces on the lists or on the website and/or connected to the provision of a particular service.
- recipients that must have access to the data by law or according to secondary and/or Community legislation.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we hereby inform you that your rights in relation to data processing are as follows:
- to obtain confirmation, via free access, of the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- to know the nature and purposes of the processing
- obtain from the Data Controller, without delay:
- confirmation as to whether or not the Data Controller holds personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form of such data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request may be repeated, unless there are objectively valid reasons, after a period of at least ninety days;
- the erasure, transformation in anonymous form or restriction of data processed unlawfully, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- the updating, rectification or, where of interest, the completion of data held;
- to object, in full or in part and for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
We hereby inform you that the Data Controller for all legal purposes is:
- Trajana Investment Group
- VAT NO
- Tax Code:
- – Sofia ()
- Email: email@example.com
To exercise your rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to erase your data from the archive, you can contact us via one of the channels made available.
All data are protected by means of antivirus, firewall and passwords.
Another priority for us is providing additional protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to play close attention and monitor online activity by children. We do not collect any personal data of children. If a parent or guardian believes that our website has the personal information of a child in its database, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately (via the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove such information from our records as soon as possible.